After you file

Ok, so possible good news.

There is a girl named shay hair, (i believe) on the wheres my refund FB. She is saying that hers has always came same day or before her tax transcripts updated. Then another user posted a message, idk from where but seemed official)

It says these are the status possibilities

Being processed: means approved and ready to be funded

Still being processed: approved but needs an ID verify or you owe

Delay: your under review

Take action: audit

Now shay goes on to say, the tax season opened up on Sat this year making the weekly updates come after. Since the dailys updated the past few days with ddd of 2/22.. she says she "knows" the weeklys with the being processed will get the same dd of 2/22 and wmr and transcripts wont update until this saturday, after the dd.

Boy I hope shes right but there are a lot of weeklys chiming in saying their updates last year coincided with a dd date right behind it. I know mine did. And it was this saturday that my transcripts were available as well as my status changed to being processed on wmr.

Im curious how many dailys with a dd of 2/22 are cycle code 0705? Seems cycle code isnt playong as much of a role cause both 0505 and 0605 have confirmed dates of 2/22 just looking for a fellow 07/05. Lol

Gl all, im sure we will be glued the next few days!