After you file

You do realize this portal is 2 days early and VERY glitchy ...  try it again in a couple of days when they work out the kinks.

I just tried it and they found me but when I clicked on the option to add DD info I was kicked back to the beginning and when I tried again there was no info at all. 

After you file

Right the IRS use Santa Barbara Bank account information so it will not go on the prepaid turbo card so that being said they probably use your last year information whichever account you use for direct deposit last year check that

After you file

Yep. Got the advance. Guess I'll keep checking. Or try to reach a real person.

After you file

Mine said we don't have enough information to process your payment. I had to enter my acct info.

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

After you file

It should..like I said I got mine today on my turbo card. I filed my taxes through turbo tax using the turbo card. At least we know now they are using the card for our stimulus check. If you haven’t got yours yet be patient. There’s millions of accounts out there. It takes time. They are depositing all this week 

Lmb234

After you file

So the IRS site is up to check for stimulus payment. I filed with TurboTax with fees taken thru santa Barbra. The IRS site said that it didn't have my banking info and so I re entered it with my TURBO card info and it accepted it now says will update when a date is available

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

After you file

If you file with turbo for free you might get it on that turbo prepaid card but if Santa Barbara took any fees out they used Santa Barbara's account number

After you file

What if I don’t remember my 2018 DD card info ?!

After you file

Right Santa Barbara is making sure you don't get no money through them for free so check your last year direct deposit account you might be on there

After you file

Can I still receive a direct deposit if I have not received my card yet to activate it?

After you file

Right they had Santa Barbara account and routing information Santa Barbara making sure you don't get no free money through them

After you file

Idk my account info to tht old card?

Hoosierfan2018
Returning Member

After you file

That’s correct...turbo tax free. That refund went right to the card. No fees

After you file

I have nothing no way to track no notifications from pending status and I got my taxes on the 10th do I’m confused?

After you file

It ain't coming on that card unless you had ur bank information go on irs.gov click file and impact payment  you have to put your bank information in there cause they told me they didn't have enough information to send mines