Lisasemrau
Returning Member

Never got my taxes

I was suppose to recieve my taxes according to turbo tax april 3rd. I still have yet to recieve them it was approved over 3 weeks ago. What's going on? Also will I get the stimulus check with my 2019 being approved but not sent out. My 2018 taxes has an old bank account that I have closed. 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

After you file

You can check the status of your 2019 return when you log into your TurboTax Online account, your filing status should be displayed on your homepage. You can also use our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status. 

You can also check your refund status directly through the IRS using these links: Where’s My Refund on IRS.gov or the IRS mobile app, IRS2Go to check your status.

If you have filed a 2019 tax return and need to change or add your direct deposit information, the IRS is preparing a portal for you to use. Please see this IRS website  Get Your Payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Lisasemrau
Returning Member

After you file

I already checked on it, that's why I said it still says pending. Did you even read my message? I said that they're processing so will i get the stimulus payment from my 2019 taxes THAT ARE PROCESSING since march 13th. My 2018 have a CLOSED account number. And why are my taxes taking so long? 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

After you file

The normal time frame for electronically filing your return is:   It typically takes 24-48 hours for your return to go from the Pending Status to the Accepted Status.  Once your return has been accepted by the IRS, it takes approximately another 21 days to have your funds deposited into your bank account.  

If you need to change or add your direct deposit information, the IRS is preparing a portal for you to use. Please see this IRS website  Get Your Payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Lisasemrau
Returning Member

After you file

no it has been longer than 70 days and now turbo tax say theyre taking 140 out of my account even though i picked out of my federal taxes. that i still have not gotten, nor does it say a date on the IRS website. It just says still processing a date will be given to you....... but its been months and you guys are taking the money from my account now for some reason. ?

After you file

@Lisasemrau wrote:

no it has been longer than 70 days and now turbo tax say theyre taking 140 out of my account even though i picked out of my federal taxes. that i still have not gotten, nor does it say a date on the IRS website. It just says still processing a date will be given to you....... but its been months and you guys are taking the money from my account now for some reason. ?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the payment of the TurboTax account fees when the federal tax refund has been delayed - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...