Will I get my stimulus direct deposit cause of sbtg

I filed my taxes back in early January and I’ve been doing research on all this about deposits. When I filed I got money back but had the fees taken from my federal but my account and routing number was provided and it is on my 1040 forum( I have checked) but when I got my federal refunded to my bank account it said sbtg. But everything matches my account and routing number for my bank will I get the stimulus deposit into my bank or check in mail? 

DanaB27
Expert Alumni

After you file

You might have to update your information.

The IRS is planning to open a "Get My Payment" application in mid-April to allow taxpayers to check on their stimulus payment and to update their direct deposit information if needed. You can visit the following link for the most recent updates: Economic Impact Payments

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Literally no help. My 1040 has my banking info so therefore it’s should have it but why would sbtg send me the deposit 

After you file

@15keslerj  wrote:

Literally no help. My 1040 has my banking info so therefore it’s should have it but why would sbtg send me the deposit 

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

You will get the stimulus direct deposited into the same account as your federal tax refund.

After you file

Thank you that’s pretty much what I was needing to know that’s the first straight forward answer I have seen 

After you file

but have you received it yet because i'm in the exact same situation as you and i have yet to see the stimulus deposit?

After you file

But what if u haven’t received federal taxes back n that have been pending/ processing for a month and a half!? 

After you file

I talk to turbo rep they said they haven't got direct confirmation from irs... that they will direct the stimulus..but they have gotten note some users have..They just trying not loose customers  we will probably have to wait on paper check! I'm never using them to file or anything if we dont did. Turbo users are pretty much last they even helping people that never filed with them..trying to get more pple to do tax return with them..yet the loyal customers suffer I'm over it I dont get dd I'm erasing my account in cutting their card simple

After you file

@Cassiemw00 wrote:

I talk to turbo rep they said they haven't got direct confirmation from irs... that they will direct the stimulus..but they have gotten note some users have..They just trying not loose customers  we will probably have to wait on paper check! I'm never using them to file or anything if we dont did. Turbo users are pretty much last they even helping people that never filed with them..trying to get more pple to do tax return with them..yet the loyal customers suffer I'm over it I dont get dd I'm erasing my account in cutting their card simple

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

After you file

My whole thing was I received it by bank account but it was sent from sbtg

After you file

I received and looked up the same information- but what I’m trying to say is I haven’t received my refund back- it’s still pending and processing; has been for 2 months!! Plus my 2018 taxes were sent to another card! So during all this what am I suppose to do- I have chime, and tons of millions of members have received theirs, I’m also under the $12,000 low income group- still no stimulus! Still no federal return!?