kmcboop2

I filed my 2019 taxes already. I did the turbo tax advance return, is the irs accepting this direct deposit as my bank?

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

After you file

Yes. The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method.

For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account.

If you no longer have access to this debit card, visit Turbo Debit Card for assistance by logging in to your account, or using the Self Help available.

We are committed to helping them get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

Visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@kmcboop2

After you file

What if I paid my filing fees through the SBGT bank?  Heard if you paid your filing fees through them, you’d be sent a paper check.  I had the rest of my refund deposited to the TurboTax Visa card.  Is my stimulus payment going to my TurboTax Visa card (which is still active) or will I need to register my bank account with the IRS or wait for a paper check for my stimulus payment?

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

After you file

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details."

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

**bleep** you, you stupid **bleep**s don’t even know how to respond to these questions. Acting like experts when you shall **bleep**ing get us real

answers. If we **bleep**ing have TurboTax cards and fees taken out, will we get out **bleep** stimulus in the card? 

yes or no 

ACIWayside
Returning Member

After you file

Hi Kathryn,

I'm searching for someone to consult with directly for answers to my business Quickbooks and Turbo Tax Questions.

I'm assuming you do that.  How would that work?  Fees for Service?

Please let me know and contact me at

[email address removed] or

call me directly at [phone number removed].

Todd

Thanks