Stimulus registration question

So i used this portal and it says federal accepted the same day i filed it. 

but then my state one was rejected.  If i try to fix the issues with the state one it says i cant submit it bc of something with my federal one and im just confused.

the reasoning was  Reject Code REJ002

when i looked it up it says its due to a bug and the sound of it makes me uncomfortable with the entire program i filed with. 

can i verify that my stimulus registration was actually received and accepted like it says it was ? Could i possibly just register again directly through the irs ? Or would that just make it take longer to get the stimulus check. 

thanks so much for any help. Im a bit clueless so any information and guidance is greatly appreciated  

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

After you file

According to this TurboTax Help, if you got one of these rejects, you didn't do anything wrong. We're just sending your return back so you can apply the fix.

Simply look for an email from us (it'll come from the address TurboTax@Intuit.com) and follow the instructions in the email. It's important that you follow these instructions, as they're customized to fix your specific program issue.

The IRS tool can be found here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

I never received an email and the only thing it told me was internal rejection. To resubmit after i click fix it says something about my federal return which says its been accepted. I dont need to even file state ones but when i used turbos registration for the stimulus from following all the prompts it made me. 
What i was asking is if the internal error would have also affected my federal registration.  Even though it says accepted why would there have been an error on the state one and not federal one ? 

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

After you file

You should be able to confirm your status in a couple of days.  

The IRS is preparing Websites to update information and check your filing status.  It is expected to be completed in mid-April.

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

Get Your Payment Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"