So my federal tax check has been sent since the 8th of this month and is supposed to be in my account by the 13 but the app says it’s only been excepted

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If you tracked your refund using the Where’s My Federal Refund? tool and it states your refund date and that date has passed, IRS asks that if your refund is not credited to your account within 5 business days of your direct deposit date, to check with your bank to see if it has been received. If it has not been received after the 5th business day, then you would need to contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1954 to initiate a refund trace. The Bureau of Fiscal Service may need to review your claim before they can re-issue your IRS refund check, which can take up to 6 weeks to complete.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-replace-a-lost-or-damaged-tax-refund-check/0...

If you have elected to have your TurboTax fees paid from your tax refund, you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

So I did elect my refund to pay turbo tax and it says it was received and sent to me but I haven’t received it 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

When you check your refund status on the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site, if it 

shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account. Then Santa Barbara Tax Products Group receives your refund from the IRS, they will take out the fee and send to your financial institution. Because you used the "Pay with my Refund" option you can also use this link to check your refund: TPG Refund Status

To contact Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, please click here.

You may also submit a request here for assistance with your refund: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"