Green Dot Bank [Turbotax prepaid card] has NO live support. No phone, no chat, no EMAIL!

Green Dot Bank, the bank that runs the TurboTax prepaid card, offers virtually no support at all.

I am saying this because I have thoroughly exhausted all of their options, via phone, via the app, via website through a browser. The phone number is extremely misleading because they say that representative waiting/hold times may be longer than normal, but there is none at all. I understand that there are a lot of people asking about their stimulus checks, but I can't even get support for a normal everyday question like making sure my card is active and my account is not frozen from the year before because I am using the same Green Dot account.

The live chat has been replaced with canned responses, the website via the browser has no other additional support.

They don't even have an email address to contact them either. This is extremely frustrating, and I don't know what to do in order to get a simple question answered. TurboTax themselves have no support on the issue because Green Dot bank is a third party but what kind of confidence and look do I have for TurboTax when they solicit a third party to get your refund that [Green Dot Bank] doesn't even properly handle their customers? 

I am extremely frustrated that I had wasted all my time this morning in an attemot to get a simple answer to calm my anxieties about a non-stimulus related issue.

Whatever phone numbers you may have for Green Dot Bank, feed into the same automated system that does not have any live representatives regardless of what you select, NOTHING.  What do I do to get a simple answer to a simple question? It almost seems redundant, I I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I want to double-check to make sure because I have had "silly" problems in the past that were amended quickly.

After you file

an IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a  debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG.

I imagine the same thing applies to Green Dot Bank cards.

djh0916

After you file

In order to get a check, if you had a card before, you have to call "customer service". Like the previous post says, there is no such thing. When you call, you get a recording that tells you to call back later, then the system hangs up on you. The online access has not worked for days. You log in, then go to the part where it says to report a lost or stolen card, and it says you can't do that online right now, call customer service. The U.S.A.G. should look into this at once.