I got a notice in fed that had offset but still had refund coming ut almost been eight week and now go check on the refund and they dont have my imformation what going on with it

Well I got a notice from the irs had offset it been eight week and today I want on where my refund and they dont have the information what do I do because ya filled it out and been having the information because wouldn't got a notice from the irs 

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

Don't worry. This could mean the IRS's website hasn't updated since changes were made to your refund. If you get the message "We cannot provide any information about your refund", that doesn't mean something's wrong.  Please see this FAQ  for more information regarding the  Where's my refund message.

After you file

Will we get the stimus check on the tubotax cards visa

MaryK4
Expert Alumni

After you file

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@Pumkinbutt911

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Thank I understand not your fault. I just hope it get taken care of. If not we probably have waited for papercheck

After you file

I didnt get my stimulus check on my tubatax today. And awhile go I wasted on irs portal and said that didnt know if I was egilable with the information they had. I didnt make but 6000 last year and the year before was 12000 I should be egiable so what do I do

After you file

Would it effect the stumlus check because my regular refund is offset and waiting for the offset to clear and than they are going send the rest of my refund .would be why saying I'm not egiable

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

After you file

It sounds like your refund may have covered your debt if you are getting some refund still.  Either way, the stimulus payments are only to be offset for back child support.  Here is a congressional document discussing the issue.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

I dont owe child support the notice was soical securty I owe to go in detail  I was ssa because couldnt work for health reason . Than they said I was able to work so appealed it. While in appealed got paid ssa than about four year I final lost appealed so had paid that money back well they been taken refund for three year well I got notice saying only owe 718ssa so I'm going get refund but proably fourteen week before get the rest. But the stumish should be stop there say im egiable and shouldn't be