After you file

@Kramer2112  Same here I can’t pull mine back up but I saw it plain as day 

After you file

@Kramer2112  Did you pay the Turbo Tax feed through your refund?

Nawf
Level 2

After you file

@Kramer2112  Did you have fees taking out?

After you file

@Kramer2112   Did you get refund advance or did you have fees taken out of refund?   Did they send you an email about notification?  If they did, what email address did it come from.  

After you file

@Kolakkandi  @Kramer2112 

Did y’all have the $80 fee taken out of your refund? 

After you file

I'm retired so but I filed taxes because I

didn't know it wasn't necessary. 

I didn't give my banking information but you have it on file from previous years. Will that work to get my stimulus check direct deposited?

After you file

I just checked mines is pending. It says by April 15th. But it’s a pre paid card it never takes that long. It’s definitely coming everyone. Check your account if you can. 

After you file

Were arr you seeing this pending?

After you file

Okay, could the people who have it pending please let us know if you paid for fees with your refund and got it on your turbo tax card lol

After you file

So y’all must be lying. Since you can’t answer our questions. @samuelsmonique34  did you have the $80 fee taken out and have the advance ?

After you file

Same with me, got a notification but clicked out to fast and can’t find it again. I just called the turbo prepaid card # and it says I do NOT have any pending deposits so idk what’s happening 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nawf
Level 2

After you file

@samuelsmonique34  Did you have any fees talking out your previous refund?

After you file

@Kramer2112  So did you have the $80 fee taken out and got the advance? Why do y’all keep ignoring us. We are all wanting the same thing!

After you file

@Kramer2112   Did you get refund advance or did you have fees taken out of refund?   Did they send you an email about notification?  If they did, what email address did it come from.  

you also can check on pending direct deposits. Call the number on back of card, put in card info then social - press 4, the press 1.  

also, people who got their deposits or have seen a pending deposit - was your AGI below $20,000?

After you file

Did you have fees taking out or a advance