Have not received confirmation on Federal taxes being accepted

I e-filed my 2019 taxes 4 days ago.  I received a email stating my state taxes were accepted but nothing for my federal.  Is this normal? Is there a way to look into it or see if there is an issue?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Returns are usually accepted within 48 hours, but can take up to 72 hours. While your return is pending acceptance they are checking your personal information to make sure it matches their records, sometimes that can take them a little longer than the average estimated time.  

The IRS issues most refunds within 21 days of your return being accepted.

TurboTax tracks whether your federal tax return as been accepted or rejected, and gives an estimate on when you can expect to receive your tax refund.  Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for information on tracking your federal refund:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288568

To determine the exact status of your state tax refund, you will need to track your refund by clicking your state below for tax refund lookup instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

hectory310
Returning Member

After you file

• The error was correted since saturday, still not recived any news about my approval taxes.  I did my payment already to Turbo Tax.  I'm very disappointment with this!
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

After you file

When you login to TurboTax does your status show as Pending or something else?  

A pending status indicates that the e-file system is awaiting a response from the IRS about your return.  Accepted means your return has been transferred from the Intuit servers to the IRS servers.

In this forum, we cannot access any information about your personal return data but we do have agents that can look to see what the status is, if you cannot tell when you log in.  You can reach someone on that team here: Contact TurboTax.

@hectory310

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"