My ssi check is through direct express card i dont know the account or the routing number to fill out the direct deposit info

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

After you file

If you are receiving SSI, the IRS already has you information in order to process your Stimulus payment to you.  You do not need to do anything else.  

You can visit the following links for the most recent updates:  TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

I get my SSAsocial security on a direct express card but can't get an account or routing number for it to finish up my turbo tax free filing thing to get my stimulus money, it didn't go to my card like you say,so now what? Does it have to be mailed to me then? Need to know so i can finish my intuit tax forms for my return.

Thanks

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

After you file

As noted by @ReginaM the IRS already has your information. File a tax return with the new Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet. This will allow you to reconcile your stimulus payments and receive any additional payment (refund).

IRS Recovery Rebate Credit

In TurboTax Online once your return is open, select Wages & Income (to enter the tax return).

Select Federal Review at the top of the page > Continue to answer the questions for Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount

TurboTax will then include any stimulus amount due on their 1040 form - either added to their refund or it will reduce the amount due.

There is nothing else to put on your return except your personal information.

For more information click the link: Economic Impact Payments for for SS and SSI Recipients

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"