After you file

Exactly. 

After you file

You know what if your not getting answers that you want to hear go some where else. People on here are looking for help and even giving help to others. I have been on live chat with turbo all day with different people. I got the answer I need and I am answering someone else's question. NO I AM NOT TURBOTAX 

After you file

SBTPG is the subsidiary of Greenpoint responsible for charging the fees (i.e. reducing the refund) between the time it left the IRS and the time it was placed on your card.  you can google SBTPG if you'd prefer 

After you file

This dont make any sense. Because we got the card for direct deposit. Even if the funds was held up some people didnt use tt  and had to pay refunds. I just need a yes or no. Or I need a company that will help us. Next year I will be changing my mind

After you file

I just did the card by mistake this tax season. Before it was always direct deposited to my own bank account

After you file

IRS said however we got our taxes is how we get our check so I assume I'll wait and see because this is no helpm people say yes and no on here. But in real life and real life tax places say yes. 

After you file

Still not an answer. TurboTax posted that they were still working with the IRS to see if those who gave the debut card will get it on the card 

After you file

From what know and my experience TPG is a bank that green dot and/or turbo use to get loans to give you your refund when expected. Look it up online its santabara tpg

After you file

Not an answer

After you file

I’m just trying to get clear answers that’s all. Thank you 

After you file

Ok. Thanks

After you file

Thank you

After you file

Since the IRS has started direct depositing the Stimulus payment as of today (Thurs April 9,2020) any idea when anyone is going to be able to tell us who got their last 2 yrs tax refunds on one of your Green Dot cards whether or not we're going to get our much needed $ or not?!? 

After you file

Screenshot_2020-04-09-16-32-16.png

I posted this a few pages back

After you file

Any word on that today