Laynabuskirk
Returning Member

Help

It’s been 27 days since my taxes got accepted after I filed and I still have not received them and when I try to Track them through the irs they say they have no information on it and to check my e-status. Everything looks fine so idk what to do because I can’t call them because they aren’t there due to covid-19

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

The status on the IRS website may change and state we cannot find a record of your return or  that you have put in incorrect information when tracking it, but this can all be normal in the process. TurboTax is not connected to the IRS or state department(s) of revenue refund tracking tools. We don't receive real time updates from the IRS. The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-filed return has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date. If accepted by the IRS, you can check your refund status below:

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Laynabuskirk
Returning Member

After you file

I already tried tracking it, it’s been 21 days and a week since it’s been accepted and I still don’t have my taxes. The irs website still has no information. Idk what to do

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Laynabuskirk Be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. Also if you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees.If you are filing joint, be sure to enter the filers information that appears first on the return.

The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund.

Please also see the link below:

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? - TurboTax Support Video

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"