cseltzer

electronic submission of my IRS and state returns

I submitted my electronic taxes on 3/17/2020 via TurboTax.  I have used Turbotax for several years now and this year nobody can find my submission.  My ss # is [social security number removed]..my zip code is <removed> and my name is Christine.  Please the IRS has no record of my submission and I have a refund of $1307 due according to the printout I have of my return.

candy1mtn

After you file

What's the status of my Federal Income Tax filing?  I filed 04-01-2020.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

We do not have access to your personal information, first, check to see if your return was accepted by the IRS, by checking your e-file statusIf your return does show a status, then once "Accepted" within 24 hours you can start tracking your refund on the IRS  Where’s My Federal Refund? site.

To track your state refund, see this link: How do I track my state refund?

Note: When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return. 

Please see the links below for more information:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cseltzer

After you file

I checked my actual income tax forms and I had not successfully forwarded them to t he IRS. So, I successfully forwarded them yesterda y and both fed and state have been received.