Tracking stimulus check

After you file

There is no way to track the stimulus check, they haven't even started sending them out yet.  According to language included in the CARES Act, recipients will be notified of their payments by mail "not later than 15 days" after individual checks are issued.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will start directly depositing the economic impact payment—otherwise known as the stimulus check—directly into Americans' accounts for mid-April, around April 15.

These first direct deposits will go to Americans who filed tax returns in the past two years and whose payment details are already on record.

For those who have not filed tax returns recently, the Treasury said it was developing "in the coming weeks" a web-based portal to allow these people to provide their bank details and receive immediately the economic impact payment rather than waiting for checks in the mail.

View solution in original post

After you file

You guys filed my 2019 taxes how come I didn't get my 1700?

After you file

@Tperez1561  Us guys (I don't work for TurboTax, nor TurboTax filed your taxes.  TurboTax is a self prepared tax software, you have to physically transmit your return to have it sent to the IRS & State.

TurboTax has no control over the IRS sending out the stimulus money.  It has been on the news that the IRS has had delays sending out all the stimulus money.  You can now track your stimulus check, find out how you’re being paid — and, if you want, update your bank direct deposit information to get your stimulus payment as fast as possible.

View solution in original post