keywestbp

I already filed my 2019 taxes with TurboTax . Where can I enter my direct deposit information to receive my stimulus check. My following has already been accepted.

My tax filing has already been accepted ,Is it too late to enter direct deposit information for my stimulus check?

After you file

Once a return has been accepted by the IRS you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
keywestbp

After you file

OK thank you for replying so quickly I appreciate it I understand your answer completely. On the IRS website they say in the coming weeks they are going to enact a portal that gives people an easy way to upload their direct deposit  info the treasury department is going to do this so even though my return was already accepted  there trying to make an easy way to upload your direct deposit information after-the-fact have you heard anything about this?