marlenydenio
Returning Member

How do I give the irs my banking information ?

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

After you file

The IRS will be setting up a web portal in the coming weeks so that taxpayers can enter direct deposit information.  The TurboTax FAQ below explains this and much more.

How will the stimulus package impact me? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
marlenydenio
Returning Member

After you file

I had my preparation fees taken out of the debit card from turbo tax will the irs use that card to deposit the stimulus payment?

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

After you file

@marlenydenio There is no official word just yet from TurboTax on how the stimulus payment will be paid to those of you who received your refund on a TurboTax card.  You can follow the info linked below for an update when one occurs.

How will the stimulus package impact me? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***