After you file

And folks will likely need to reconcile the payments on next year's tax return as in prior stimulus years, to determine if they received too much, too little, or received funds when they didn't qualify.  Again, all that is yet to be announced.    It will be interesting to see how the IRS plans to prevent fraud, double-dipping by dependents who file returns, etc..  

After you file

PEOPLE STOP ASKING THE SAME **bleep** QUESTIONS HOW OBNOXIOUS. THEY ARENT GOING TO ANSWER YOU JUST FOR THE REASON YOUR ANNOYING 

After you file

Why can’t they have paid employees ready to answer your questions the same questions everybody’s asking over and over that are getting the same answers maybe there are no paid employees because we are in the middle of a pandemic I’ve never seen so many ignorant people 

After you file

@Pplmkmemad wrote:

Why can’t they have paid employees ready to answer your questions the same questions everybody’s asking over and over that are getting the same answers maybe there are no paid employees because we are in the middle of a pandemic I’ve never seen so many ignorant people 

Perhaps because you are asking in the WONG place.  Nobody at TurboTax, paid or not, have ANY information about  the the stimulus payments.  That is entirely handled by the IRS. 

Why would ANYONE think that TurboTax has any more information than the IRS has published - which is none.

Get your information here - it tells you as much as anyone else knows.:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

After you file

The Stimulus Package now has been approved. I checked the link you posted and it still says the same thing. So, my question being, how will I receive the money, i did my taxes with T.T and got the TurboTax Card so now what? Will it go onto that card? Do i need to update information or something? 

After you file

@Ch2119 - Nobody here know any more than you do.  The IRS administers this.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

After you file

Now that the Covid Stimulus (CARES Act) has officially been passed, is there an update on the direct deposit info? I checked the blog link listed above, and it didn't contain information regarding deposits onto the Turbo Tax Prepaid Card. 

After you file

Update when check is sent 

After you file

No update yet.  The IRS and the depository banks are still discussing  the details.  We'll post updates in the links with which you've been provided a soon as we have them.  www.IRS.gov should update their site also.

After you file

You can’t be serious w that response. Let’s see here,,...maybe bc turbo tax works directly w the IRS.

savyirie

After you file

Will the relief checks be deposited to our turbo card?

After you file

No update yet.  The IRS and the depository banks are still discussing  the details.  We'll post updates in the links with which you've been provided a soon as we have them.  www.IRS.gov should update their site also.

After you file

yes it has been approved...so what's the answer to the question  now

After you file

exactly...they should have already been thinking of a way to handle this issue...they knew it was going to get approved one way or another...nobody can afford to wait for this money so why is there not a resolution  yet

After you file

why is there no answer to this question  yet....this issue should have been had a resolution