After you file

@Mommyof3 only reason I checked more than once was because yesterday I checked mine at 5:50 am but then though I'll check my wife's since people were saying couples were having issues with getting different results and sure enough she had the PATH message. Then I tried to check mine to see if it had changed but I was locked out.

As of this morning I have the PATH message and so does she still

After you file

Did you file jointly?

After you file

Today 2/15, still no change. Still seeing PATH message. This is is frustrating!

After you file

Yes ma'am.

I'm not really in a hurry, but there are things I want to buy that if they go out of stock them coming back in stock is questionable

After you file

IRS cycle code into the calendar date in which your account posted to the master file... https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-cycle-code/

After you file

@EvanP1982 I'm not familiar with all of the lingo on this link.

After you file

@EvanP1982 I'm not familiar with all of the lingo on this link. What does all of that mean?

After you file

@EvanP1982 I have never been able to pull my transcript

After you file

Nothing today really sucks.

After you file

Filed 1/26
Accepted 1/28
Path message no bars still 2/15
Viewed online transcripts
Cycle code.20190405
Processed 2/11/2019
Checked Santa Barbra still nothing

After you file

@EvanP1982 I called and got it faxed. My cycle code was for February 7. What is the Receive date under the code because that says Apr 19, 2019?

After you file

NADA either.  I think all this is a bunch of BS with the IRS.  No last year this did not happen.

After you file

Same here.  Still no change.  PATH message is still showing.

After you file

That schedule is a bunch of mess.  If they were the true dates I think we would have gotten then by now.  I think the IRS does that just to throw people off

After you file

I never saw that