Re: 2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year
Level 7

After you file

So 20190505 what is that
This widget could not be displayed.
Level 4

After you file

Mine Has no PACT ACT or 152 and no status bar. Should I call the IRS?  Last Year I  think it showed this same thing and I had to call and verify my identity but they could not do it over the phone so I gad to drive like hr1:30 mins to the irs building just to show id and verify myself...I had to wait 21 days last time for my wmr To change to a service code though. IDK what to do I feel like I should call for real I don't wanna wait another 21 days just to get a service code to call them or wait on a letter in the mail telling me what to do...

Level 5

After you file

@Mommyof3 that is just when it was accepted? I'm not sure if that is the correct word. It means the day 5 (Thursday), of the 5th week, in 2019.

So 1/31/2019

Friday is 1

Monday is 2

Tuesday is 3

Wednesday is 4

Thursday is 5

Level 7

After you file

Ok cause people on Facebook saying it’s weekly but I have no clue I got my refunds on Tuesday before and Wednesday but first time being on Path so who knows. Turbo ddd is 2/18
Level 5

After you file

Yeah I'm not positive because as I've said I've never ordered a tax transcript because it was a waste of time by the time it would get to me.

I do know I filed state and federal at the same time and Indiana is showing a deposit date of 2/14

Level 7

After you file

Okay I just found the chart it’s the processed date lol January 31,2019 so thank you cause your on it!! Bless you
Level 7

After you file

I got my Indiana said deposit 2/12/19 so pray that post lol
Returning Member

After you file

My turbo tax doesn’t show any dates
Level 7

After you file

You have to do from desktop and some said they can change the view to desktop on their phone but that didn’t work for me but I didn’t see the dates either till I looked from the laptop
Level 2

After you file

hi i just wanted to say i to have the same as you and i think the reason it says the 12th I've been hearing is because turbotax tries to get it dd early could be completely wrong but that's just what i was told
Returning Member

After you file

I have the credits but my wmr is on one bar and says is being processed I haven't got the PATH message yet I did last year but my last name changed from my prior years since I got married and I ordered my transcripts through mail but when I received them it came in as my maiden name and says there is no return filed I'm worried and confused?
Level 3

After you file

Any changes today guys?
Mines the same still path.
Level 7

After you file

I haven’t checked I probably won’t check till Saturday morning cause my path message will not change till then. I promised myself not to do stalking IRS2Go lol
Level 5

After you file

So my fed was accepted on January 28th.  Yes, I claimed the EIC credit.  So about a week after my acceptance I started checking with WMR.  After first all it kept saying was accepted and being processed.  Now last Friday it gives me a message of saying those that claim the credit to check back in mid February or the end of February.  I just checked it again and it's giving me the same message.  Who has received their refund after getting this message on WMR

Level 5

After you file

Same here.  Before it was showing that they have received it and it is being processed that.  That was January 28th.  No when I check WMR it doesn't even give you the bar status anymore.

Privacy Settings