2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

I want this to be only for people with EITC/ACTC...
Post here your current status on WMR, and any transcript updates, or ddd. Also put how you filed,
and the date your return was accepted.
So many discussions on here have a mix of pathers and non-pathers. So I just wanted to make one officially for pathers.

After you file

Return accepted: 1/29/19
E-filed with: TT
WMR still shows 1 bar
Had to order transcripts through mail, not arrived yet.

After you file

Filed: 01/31
With: TT
Fees : Yes
Accepted: 01/31
Credits: EITC
Wmr Status: Processing with Topic 152. No path act message
Also waiting on Mail Transcript

After you file

Efiled 2/5/19
Accepted 2/5/19 with processing bars and tax topic message
Path message just appeared with no bars sometime this weekend

After you file

Filed 1/27
Accepted 1/28
First time ACTC
Ordered transcripts 2/1
WMR 2/2 to Path
Turbo DDD 2/18
2/8 received transcripts but look like the taxes I filed and has no processed date etc. I order again won’t get till after get refund probably lol. Can’t do online since the credit card don’t match

After you file

Filed 1/16
Accepted 1/17
WMR shows Path......still
Never waited this long before, last year had child tax credit and got it within a week.

After you file

I understand what you mean all the years I have always got first week of February but this year law changed and you got the AcTC credit which I too never gotten before till now and only reason I knew I got it was I got that Path message and was like what!!?? And I went back and looking finally saw the 8862 form showing 75.00 actc lol so I’m on the path wait too

After you file

Oops meant to say also the CTC is what we are used to getting all these years and the ACTC is what we never got before till the changes in income limit and it is now something most of us can get vs never was able to prior. Good thing just path wait wasn’t something I ever knew about since I’m one the unlucky ones who didn’t get those credits

After you file

Filed 1/24
Accepted 1/25
WMR shows Path message......still
I filled 3 children.
I've never waited this long have same job and filled same 3 kids as usual.
Went from accepted to path message saying mid to end of feburary.

After you file

Double check cause I have filed married with three kids all these years never got any the credits just regular CTC one but this year I saw I was on Path message and went back noticed I got the ACTC this year and irs said with law changes that most people that never gotten this credit before will this year since it increased more refundable amount. I had no clue I got it cause I am used to getting refund the first week of February for the past ten years and this is my first ever to be on Path and it’s cause I got the ACTC $95 or $100 can’t remember lol

After you file

Double check cause I have filed married with three kids all these years never got any the credits just regular CTC one but this year I saw I was on Path message and went back noticed I got the ACTC this year and irs said with law changes that most people that never gotten this credit before will this year since it increased more refundable amount. I had no clue I got it cause I am used to getting refund the first week of February for the past ten years and this is my first ever to be on Path and it’s cause I got the ACTC m

After you file

Yes I got that too. Stuck on path message now.

After you file

Hey I have EIC and child credit too. My taxes were accepted Jan 14th and for awhile it said processing and then all of a sudden February 9th it said “TAKE ACTION! There’s a delay on your return.” Not sure if it’s because of government shutdown and all the delays or if something is wrong on my return..

After you file

Take Action? Did that say it on WMR? Please keep posted pray it isn’t nothing serious.

After you file

Yeah it said it on WMR. so it said TAKE ACTION of course this past Saturday (Jan 9th) so I couldn’t call IRS until this morning(Monday 11th). I figured they needed something but the lady laughed on phone and said she doesn’t know why it says that and to wait until FEB 15th, and if not DD by 27th to call them. So I would say DD for us between 15th-27th