After you file

Thank goodness I swear the glitches are messing with heads!! Pray for the 16th deposits lol you should be the earlier refunds for sure since you did file early.. prayers

After you file

Yeahh so I’ll keep u guys posted 🙂

After you file

I filed on the 21st(with EITC and ACTC), accepted the next day. Turbotax software says deposit is estimated for tomorrow(the 12th), but google is telling me its federal law that EITC and ACTC ppl they legally have to hold til the 27th. 

After you file

@drewmc887 no one ever seems to read that right. PATH ACT says no EIC or ACTC UNTIL AT LEAST THE 15th, but per the usual "it takes time" not to expect the return until end of February.

I can tell you last year with the ACTC I received my tax return ON THE 15th. But that doesn't mean I necessarily will this year, or you will. Also I paid my fees upfront, I didn't choose to have them taken out of my return which as I understand it can cause a slight delay while it routes through everywhere.

After you file

FILED ON 1/18

ACCEPTED ON 1/22

TURBO TAX HAS REFUND EST DATE OF 2.12

IRS HAS CODE 152 WITH THE PATH ACT NOTE

I HAVE EITC & ACTC , I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS MY TRANSCRIPTS AND FOUND CODE 20190405 WHICH I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS

IS THAT GOOD?

After you file

@nick112207I hear ya. But the IRS website even says "at least" the 27th. For some reason my DDD is set for tomorrow, but I have come to realize turbotax software blows and it prob doesn't register that I have the EITC, etc.... anyways, just check out the IRS website. 

After you file

Drewmc887 yeah my TurboTax DD date said feb 4th and it’s the 11th. I wouldn’t go by that. Yeah it’s just a exact 21 days from whe you file.

After you file

Federal Return EITC/CTC

Where's My Refund (WMR) Status

Wednesday, Jan 23rd 2019: Showed the Bar With the processing filled in.

Monday, Feb 11th 2019: Shows No BAR, No Pact Act, its only saying Refund Status: Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available....

Received by TurboTax:

Tuesday, Jan 22nd 2019 11:47 PM EST
Received by IRS:
Wednesday, Jan 23rd 2019 12:53 PM EST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Wednesday, Jan 23rd 2019 1:52 PM EST
TurboTax Estimated Due Date: 2/15/2019 Then changed to 2/13/2019?
 Has Any1 else seen this before? Why has it disappeared? Why not the PACT ACT message?   
marokaz
Returning Member

After you file

I filed and was accepted on the 29th.  I have both EITC and ACTC and sometime over the weekend WMR moved to the PATH ACT with my bars gone.  

After you file

I never got THE PACT ACT Page Just bars to nothing...

After you file

So update.
This morning the only change i have is i went from
"We have recieved your return and it it being processed.
Tax topic 152"

This morning

"We have recieved your return and it it being processed. If you have filed a complete and accurate tax return, your return should be issued within 21 days of the received date........."
Tax Topic 152 (No path)

Anyone know what this means ?

After you file

Lot more people are getting that 152 refund message and I assume it’s the same as Path Act cause when you click on it tells you reasons and main one is the wait for Path so don’t worry it’s the system not registering every message on time I’m sure. It only has set times it does update so I’m sure that’s why. I found in irs webpage there is a time scheduled for each update for this refund status

After you file

One thing I don't see getting mentioned a lot this year is the daily vs weekly process.

Daily means you can update any day, weekly I BELIEVE it's only Tuesday into Wednesday or Friday into Saturday. So if you're weekly even if there is a change you won't see it for a couple days potentially

After you file

How can you check if your daily or weekly? I see lots people talking about that on Facebook but I never knew how to know

After you file

I believe it has to do with a code on your transcript. I'm not positive because the stupid online system never recognizes my info so I can only order paper copies of my transcripts, and by the time those arrive my return is going to be deposited so it's a waste of time.