After you file

I absolutely agree. I want my money back from TT. They will never get my business again. 

After you file

I still haven't heard anything. Can't get in touch with the IRS. Wmr says processing. I don't have any transcripts for this year. The website says I haven't filed, but when I call says processing. Idk what the heck is going on. Its been 7 weeks. 

After you file

I received the dreaded IRS letter today dated March 9, 2020. Your tax return is under review for accuracy. This could be up to a 60 day delay from the date of the letter.. There is nothing further you need to do. Ugghhhh  😭

After you file

I received a dreaded CP05 letter. Thanks TT now I have to prove my child is really my kid. Oops the IRS claims a birth certificate isn't proof and TT has no answer how to prove I'm the parent.

Bunch of s h i t.

After you file

Yes unfortunately I received the same letter!! Staying positive amongst the corona virus breakout, hopefully the IRS doesn’t shut down too!! I have hope that God knows our needs and the funds will become Available when we need it the most!! 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Here is the IRS reference page for the CP05 notice:  https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-cp05-notice

If you have additional questions about the notice and about what documents you are required to send, please contact the IRS directly.  Go here for tips on reaching a live IRS agent when you call.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Where in her statement did she share that she was receiving earned income credit? I must have missed that. It seems that people need to read the tax laws and how “this” administration changed the way we file. Just as pretty much every other administration has done 

After you file

I just received the same letter. I've been waiting 7 weeks and now this. Very frustrating!

After you file

Talked to a human today!! Apparently my refund is under review for S I X T Y DAYS!! So upset, we really need this money now that we are losing income being home with the kids!!

After you file

I finally received a DDD for this Wednesday 3/18. I filed and got accepted 2/1. On 2/16 my status read "Still Processing". I called on 3/2 and was told that I was under income verification and a letter would be send out on 3/16 for a 60 day review. But thank God, this Saturday I updated to a DDD for 3/18. I haven't received any letter in the mail. I guess they are just running behind and telling everyone to wait so we can stop calling and give them some time. Good luck to everyone!

After you file

I finally got notified after a month and a half after filing on 2/1 that I would have my DDD as of 3/18. Of course mine was one of 7 different excuses the irs used. It was actually a "desk review" aka audit of my income. Of which TT was totally useless in helping.  I had to fight them on my own.

Thanks for the added stress right now TT and irs. TT is not getting any more of my business after this.

After you file

I finally got my refund. It only took 47 days and $5k for an attorney to get the job done.  No thanks to TT and their lack of audit support of which they caused.

Now I see why the state of California is suing TT

After you file

I was accepted with 03/01 filed on 03/01 with turbo with fees  EIC just 1 bar and saying  your refund is being processed  and topic 152. Nothing else   Just checked earlier same 1 bar. No letters thank god

After you file

I filed 3/2 TurboTax said accepted 3/2 and I called IRS just to see if maybe I was missing something due to so many ppl going through this and I was told it was accepted the 4th not the second and call back 21 days from then. Hopefully I’ll receive it next week. 

Mnb2478
Returning Member

After you file

i filled with turbo tax it got accepted on Feb 10 n still here I am waiting on my taxes I haven't received any thing yet I check irs refund n it keeps saying processing now it has no lines either WTH is going on can anyone help me I literally paid TurboTax 120 for it to get filled n I downloaded the free app can anyone help me plz I'm getting aggravated