Tax Topic 152

I filed my taxes on 02/05/2019 and they was accepted on the same day 02/05/2019. Tubotax showed my blue bar as half way filled. I checked an update on “where is my refund” I get message “a refund date will be provided when available“ no three step bar as everyone speaks of on the IRS website.

I claimed EIC. I’ve never had issues with my taxes. Second time using TurboTax. However, my state and federal on TurboTax both say accepted but I have received my state return on 02/25/2019 direct deposit but nothing with my federal just the same message. On TurboTax both still say accepted but now today the progress blue line is complete all the way across.

I’m confused on this whole thing and have no clue when to expect my federal return even though it’s been 21 days since filing and accepted.
Kml042782

After you file

Hello I am having the same issue my federal was accepted on 2-5-19 and I am getting the same message this is the first time i have used turbo tax and everyone around me has gotten their taxes back that have done it after me 

After you file

My exact situation, it’s so frustrating! I keep hearing about an update on Friday... fingers crossed. I’ve filed with TT for the last 6 years and have always received my return within a week or two, I don’t understand the issue this year.

After you file

Did you get an update on your refund today? My return was accepted on 2/05 and still nothing just the 152 Topic. This is beyond frustrating because I keep reading about people having this issue because of the EIC etc but I don't have children so my return was fairly simple.

After you file

No update again! I called yesterday and spoke to a lady who told me the return was still being processed and no errors or letters were sent out so I should receive it by March 11th. That’s still unbelievable to me tho, I filed and was accepted 2/5 and I know several people who had the eic and already have received theirs. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how they are dispersing the returns.

After you file

I also have had the same issue... mine was accepted on 2/3 and I have still yet to receive it.. never ever in all my years filing taxes has it taken this long.. and never have I seen my WMR bar disappear

After you file

What a number I call to actually speak to someone I filed and got accepted 2.22.19 and still nothing just tax topic 152, I did receive a letter stating I owed state taxes and that they took my state but where is my federal tax refund

After you file

What's the number u called I can never get a real person on the line

After you file

I've been waiting since 2.22.19 and all I got is tax topic 152 and "still being processed"
Jessmaddiencash
Returning Member

After you file

Hey. I am confused too as I was audited about 3 years ago and i didn’t get my return u til mid March. Very scared now as I was seeing that line go across and received a message that it was accepted. Just would love to know even for you..how long did they wait until you see the progress with that once a year line? 🙄🤣

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If your tax return is accepted, allow for 21 days to receive your refund.  After 21 days, we suggest contacting the IRS directly if you have not received your refund.  How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"