After you file

A few yaers ago we did the sbtg card bank and it showed up after thet took the fees and all out shortley after. Either way your and mine are both coming 3.4. 20  mines direct deposit so congrats and it looks like we are the luckey ones that made it through the gauntlet.hope everyone else makes it too

After you file

@dewilson2023  You have so many prayers... I don't know if this will bring you comfort but I've been in your shoes and, that year that we were living out of a motel, my tax return was garnished unexpectedly and we were really relying on it.  Our family made it through the storm and I know yours will too.  You are such a strong man and I'm sure your nephews and your mother appreciate all the sacrifices and strength you have shown. I wish I could offer more help than reassurances that you will be okay.  Keep your head up, King.  You guys are so going to get through this.

After you file

Still waiting for mine still no update still says processing irs told me there were no letters sent out and there are no issues they can see but still nothing on WMR or SBTPG 

After you file

Thank you guys for all the prayers, I just don't know what I can do anymore. Struggling for basic needs, mom can't start her new job now, all my check goes to hotel rent. Feeling really defeated like the world is against me. 

Tax Advacate said she is sending them my paperwork but said IRS could be butts about it because Mom is on hotel receipt as well but yet I paid for stuff. Her wages were garnished twice over even though on paper she made more. She didn't have money for nephews why I stepped in, not going to let them live on Street or be hungry.

Now some are saying take off HOH and file single but still claim EIC. Can you even do that and get a refund. I do everything by the book because when I finally am able to be on my own I don't want to be in the streets and be a statistic like so many want to label me.

After you file

Update****

So I Filed 1/30 

accepted 1/30 

Deposit date for 3/4 on 3/2 

Pending Deposit For 3/4 on 3/3

BUT , I still have not receive my state refund ... I was told I am under a 45 day review has anyone else have this problem the received there state after receiving federal ( Child tax and EITC filers )????????? BTW Turbo Tax Charged me More than 120 dollars too .

After you file

Not for everyone tho...I did taxes for two of my friends both of which get EIC and CTC ....they both received refunds alredy. One I filed on 2/12/20 she got her money last Wed the other was just accepted last Monday on  2/23 and he got his today with a D DD showing tomorrow Y et  I filed and was accepted on 1/27 and still

Nothing...no letter, no money, no nothing :(

After you file

So I’ve checked my transcripts and have a code “570” and code “971” letter issued 3/09? 

After you file

@Tharvey1105 if they say they have not sent a letter to you that's good news. Your deposit should hit by next Wednesday. It will most likely update Saturday and show DDD of next Wed if next week. Hopefully. I finally got my return, 21 days later than what they originally said, so keep that I'm mind guys, if you filed before Feb, 15, their 21 days behind on those refunds. I hope everyone gets theirs soon. If I choose to file with TT again next year I will not file till after Feb 15. Good luck guys. Till next year! 🤞 for yall! 

After you file

@Ashley n Kass if it's any help, if you have not recieved a letter your wmr will probably update Saturday and give you DDD of next Wednesday. The irs is 21 days behind at minimum.  I filed 1/24 and got my DD this past wednesday. Good luck, but I'd say your propably getting yours next Wed. Check wmr Saturday. Good luck. 🤞

After you file

So I finally got ahold of the irs, talked to a really nice guy who said there is just a verification delay from one or more of my employers and I just have to wait for them so that the irs can compare numbers and then everything should be a go. I will apparently be receiving a letter on Monday. Does anyone know if there is any way I can expedite this process, faxing in my w2s? Otherwise I’ll just continue this fun waiting game...

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@Mommaliv The IRS is trying to compare your W-2 information with what your employer sent to the IRS.  There's really nothing you can do to expedite the process, as this involves something that your employer needs to submit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Nope no update at all this is crazy I have no letters being sent out nothing wrong with my return and I have to wait this long I filed on 1/27 went to processing on 2/10 and still processing now wow irs wow

After you file

No update been stuck on being processed since after the path😢

After you file

Did anyone update this morning

After you file

@dewilson2023 yes mine updated to the second bar. Should be available wednesday. My bank shows it pending already.