After you file

So I received a letter from the irs yesterday saying I was under a 60 day review and for me to do nothing at this point. I woke up this morning to a ddd of March 4th.

Adrin1990

After you file

The IRS realsed my money Wednesday here it is Saturday still no refund on my card talking about the bank ain't sent them my money yet why hold on to my money 

After you file

@Adrin1990  Contact your bank ASAP guaranteed Santa Barbara bank is gonna say your acct info was wrong or missing a number or something to that effect and you will receive a paper check to address on file SAME THING happened to me this week and after reading HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS this is an ongoing issue with sbtpg for YEARS same exact cockamamie story I do not understand how treasury or irs hasn’t stepped in and put a stop To this racket they are obviously committing numerous financial crimes and needs to be stopped 

After you file

Shiiiii I just woke up to a message from my wife that made me wana do back flips (I really cant back flip) lol but yeah!!! Happy Sunday. FINALLY got approved. DDD of 3/4. Finally! Thanks for the support guys. Check your WMR. GOOD LUCK TO ALL 🤞.

After you file

@Adrin1990  Contacted my bank they said it was sent back gave me tracking forwarded that to sbtpg and they supposedly issued a check the next day and sending in mail so hopefully it was mailed out and I’ll have my money Monday or Tuesday 

p.s extra twenty out my refund for their processing fee 

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311 congrats it’s been a journey for u as for us all well wishes 

After you file

I finally got my DDD this morning for 03/04 too!! I was accepted 1/27 and have sat on processing with no tax topic no nothing for 3 weeks! There is hope if you have been stuck on processing like a lot of us! Good luck guys! 

Ck97
Level 3

After you file

got a ddd finally! (-: 

After you file

Filed 2/9. Accepted 2/9. Updated to "Still processing" yesterday. Now I have lost all bars and the message is shorter by about 2 to 3 sentences. Says

"Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available."

Exactly like that with the 2nd part italicized like that. I'm not sure if they're getting testy or if everyone got that message in that fashion. The, "if you file a complete and accurate... within 21 days." Seems to have been removed.

Other notes: I have never called and spoken to anyone. I have checked the WMR so much that they told me I had to wait a day. I have called and used the automated line to check. 

My transcripts are n/a. I can access them but they don't exist and never have this year. Last year, I had received and could check transcripts during the whole process. I don't know if this information is helpful to anyone in figuring out where they are, because others, filing later than mine with more credits (I only have the child credits on mine) have gone through. But, hopefully that helps someone. I believe I'll update tomorrow morning or get more information sometime mid to late next week based on how everyone else moved through the "still being processed" message. Good luck to everyone. I'll keep updating to give you a sense of where I am so you can figure out where you are too. My best to people who really need this in their bank. I'm really hoping and praying you get it soon. Take care out there.

Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

After you file

Got my DDD date today for3.4.20 i was told i was on a 60day review since February20and a letter was sent out  never got the letter 

After you file

I'm still waiting no update yet but I'm hopeful since some of yall got a DDD for 3/4

Hopefully I will receive good news next week 

Accepted 1/29

wmr still says processing with refund date when available 

sbtpg says redund not received 

Congrats to everyone who has gotten there money or DDD

After you file

@slj757  I was told that we will receive refunds in the order that we filed. I filed 1/24 so your prolly gonna get an update next Saturday morning for deposit the following Wedensday. Hopefully. It seems as if their are exactly 21 days behind and telling folks their under a "Review" to get them to quit calling IRS. Good luck. 

After you file

@outcast00096 the irs is obviously 21 days behind is what I've calculated. I've been watching this thread for going on 2 weeks and that's the common denominator that I've come up with. Their 21 days behind and I know the do deposits from West to East on deposit days so keep that in mind. Hopefully you will get a speedy return but at worst case hopefully your only 21 days behind and I was and others I know. Good luck. 

aofford
Returning Member

After you file

Filed: 2/5

Accepted: 2/5

EIC and ACTC

1Bar till 2/21

Still Processing till 2/28

Updated still Processing to 

“Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.“ 2/28

Transcripts show as N/A

Paid Fees When I Filed

I HAVE NEVER HAD IT TAKE THIS LONG! Not even last year. I’m currently recovering from my 3rd attempt at reconstruction after breast cancer and I need my return. This is ridiculous 

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311 Thanks hopefully I do find out something either soon or by next Saturday