After you file

@HarrisonJ2311 what does your WMR say?

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311 just got off phone with IRS and got told I'm under 90 day review and won't get it till March this is last time I use turbo tax 

After you file

May my bad may 3rd is the date they gave me 

After you file

@Tharvey1105 my WMR is still "Been recieved and being processed" but I know another guy on here from monday (got deposit Tues night) that had no update on wmr or tpg and said his money was deposited. So I dunno. I know that my refund is always in my account BEFORE it shows sent on wmr. 

After you file

Does anyone else have a RED or GREEN CIRCLE on SBTPG? in the middle of their page today? 

After you file

@Ck97 did you ever hear anything? Do you have a green or red circle on tpg today? 

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311  I really hope that the irs is wrong I've been told 20 different things from them I dunno what to expect!

After you file

@dewilson2023 I not quit a written letter just a notarized, professionally typed letter. It worked for a friend. She did have to send BC of the kids, her sister letter, and some other things. This was forever ago BTW.

just so sad how they(IRS) do this type of stuff. 

After you file

Morning you all..

Filed: 01/20/20

Accepted: 01/21/20

WMR: 01/27/20 Processing

then sometime around those days Path Message showed up

WMR: 02/22/20 Path message lifted/ 2 bars Return Received , Refund Approved.. BUT with Topic 203 (offset) .. to call IRS if funds weren't received by 03/02/20.

** I kinda knew i had an offset

However, yes I was up night waiting for refund to hit on 02/25/20 and it didn't..

Meanwhile, I didn't know and wasn't able to access SBTPG since the Path message lifted to check my status.. didn't really know the meaning of green and red circle lol 

SBTP- checked on 02/26/20 (funds received by IRS on 02/25/20)  02/26/20- remaining funds sent to my bank account..

So, since I hadn't received anything, I called my bank to see if there were any pending deposits.. agent said NOOOOO.. 

I knew I had an offset so then I just thought well maybe it'll be DD until the first week of March. 

I was about to make a payment last night and decided to check my account... and refund had hit at around 10 pm PST.. Im in Cal, BOA. 🙂

Good luck to all of you !!!

After you file

Does anybody have a Red or Geeen circle on your Sbtpg page today? 

Vj12
Level 3

After you file

@Tharvey1105  last time I use Turbo Tax as well should have stayed with hrblock as I'd di for years 

After you file

@Tharvey1105  do you have a red or green circle on sbtpg page when you log in? 

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311 no I have no circle what so ever on the mobile page and on the desktop page!

After you file

Again mail comes and goes and no letter from IRS but said mailed on February 17th. IRS won't tell me anything, Tax Advacate won't talk to me. Trying to be strong but getting to the point.

After you file

@Tharvey1105 ok hopefully that's a good sign for us. I know folks who's deposits hit tuesday night didnt have circles on theirs sometime between monday and tuesday. So hopefully we get deposits tonight.

Edit: @Tharvey1105 did you have a red or green circle before yesterday? Just curious cause I did, and now I have nothing.