After you file

@Keeponpush1n  I just keep getting error after error.

After you file

@Tharvey1105. and everyone else who hasn't updated might want to call irs tons of us are under a 60 day review because PATH screwed everyone that filed early up I called this morning 

After you file

@AjB2216 I called them this morning and they told me to wait a week and that was it.

After you file

@dewilson2023  I suppose so, that's what I thought too, but I really dunno. 

After you file

Received mine this morning! I really hope you guys are not far behind. 

Basic info

Filed 2/1

Accepted 2/2

Bars vanished 2/16

DD Date of 2/26 given 2/20

DD 2/26

25 days of waiting from start to finish

Both EIC and Child tax credit. 

EDIT** Fee's for TT were taken out by SB**

Good luck everyone and thanks for the support during the chaos. 

After you file

@emharrison2012 @Did you have fees taken out? 

After you file

I had that message then it went back to processing what going on my return was accepted the 27 of January then I got that message like the first week of February then after a couple days out went back to processing I don't understand why I still haven't gotten my refund and it hasn't been approved

After you file

@BB2019 Yes I did

After you file

@CDM92  i have no idea honestly cause they got mine on the 25th and "supposedly" sent it out today so they told me 24 hours but who knows it's getting aggravating

After you file

@LizzyD mine doing exactly the same thing just want dates and info that's it

After you file

• Just got off with SBTG about half hour ago and they are a mess! Their system must of been up as they pulled up my account and said my deposit is still in pending status which means hasn’t been sent out. I said “ but your website says it has been sent out ACH deposit and does nit say pending” . She then says it changes a lot as due to their crash yesterday. So when I called them out(I said no offense to her personally but the company) She then said they had to shut themselves down as yesterday too many people were getting other people’s information. I said no excuses anymore, you guys need to give us our money! So she said today all refunds should be pushed out but they have to give her 1-2 business day window still so call by Friday if not received. Wow they just lost a lot of customers for this! I think Turbo Tax also needs to be very aware of this as this is who they are advertising! 

After you file

220pm in NC no deposit as of yet in my BOA account.  WooooW...maybe 2morrow

After you file

My husband and I are getting so aggravated

After you file

Me and my two brothers used SBTG and still don't  have our refunds and are in SC. This has never happened before to any of us. This is a mess to say the least.

After you file

It was pretty obvious that something was wrong even though they wouldnt come out and say anything.