After you file

Guys it is almost 5:30 central time and nothing on my green dot card. This has never happened only once when it was my card with the problem. I think SBTG who I always use is at fault. I will no longer be using them that is irresponsible of them! It’s one thing if it is a bank, they have timeframes but with prepaid cards they don’t! So this means SBTG hasn’t sent it!

After you file

@laina1999 

It's frustrating ! I called both my credit union and SB yesterday . SB has said my deposit has been sent and has been pending since yesterday morning. They assured me twice that everything was fine .I called my credit union twice one in the morning and before they closed both times they tell me they see nothing pending at all on their end. 

My CU doesn't open until 7 where I am and DB doesn't open until 9. I really hope there's an update soon. 

After you file

I have BOA and still haven't received my deposit either...its 6:44am where I am in NC. WOW. This sucks I just wanna catch up some Bill's. Maybe by 8am the latest 12pm..

After you file

Tho this is VERY ODD. Im glad Im NOT alone. Every year posts between 3am -530 am here in Ohio with my bank. Ive had the same bank for YEARSSSS.

What the heck is going on??.

*I cant find anything online about a delay.*

After you file

I have bank of america and my refund still hasn't came either im starting to worry it's never been like this 

After you file

I am having the same exact issue i have a pending transaction where they sent a test transaction to make sure i had a vaild account but yet i have not had no deposit or no pending deposit. Ugh really getting pi**ed off

After you file

IT JUST POSTED!!!!

IM IN OHIO!!!!

HANG IN THEIR GUYS💖🎉

See Yas NEXT YR!!!

After you file

I just got my mf money at 6:55 good luck and good morning

After you file

@Mama2Many 

Awesome! Are you using a regular bank or a pre-paid card? I'm still hoping for an update soon .

After you file

Nothing for me either SBBT site Sent with 2/26 but nothing pending at bank... Woodforest

After you file

I got mine thru my Standard Bank. 

Good Luck!!!

After you file

Nothing with BB&T either. This not an irs issue. This is a Turbo Tax issue. How can we get a live person to talk to at TurboTax? Does anyone have a number that you can speak to someone?

After you file

Morning

got my refund like 4am! 
pre paid card!! 
good luck everyone 

Bills bills bills 

After you file

Went to the sbtpg website and it saod allow 1 or 2 buiness days to pass, its never been this late before

After you file

Mine still hasn’t posted to my chase account sbtpg had my check yesterday took funds said it would be today......so infuriating