After you file

For everyone asking about direct deposits to chase bank......

DDD of 2/26 with both credits and an offset. Direct deposit to my chase bank account. Called chase's 1800 number yesterday 2/25 around 7pm and the lady said that chase was notified last week on Thursday about people's deposits for today and she checked and could see that we had a pending deposit for today. Sure enough I checked my chase account at 2am and the money was there. I hope everyone has the same luck today!

After you file

Congrats ! I’m really hoping it hits this morning . I have to move into my new place tomorrow 😫 

After you file

just got mine time to pay bills lol last year I had chase and I remember the deposit being later In the morning for me.

After you file

What time zone are you at for chase bank deposit?

After you file

I’m in TN with DDD 2/26 hit at 230 am CST. I have Wells Fargo . So who has Wells Fargo your money should be there . Good luck everyone 💪💪 

After you file

@Dlove13  What bank do you have 

After you file

BOA. 

After you file

My chase deposit hit a little before 2am EST (ohio) @ginamarquez214 

After you file

@techfam22  seen mine was in my bank a few min before 2am and by 2:15am I had paid all my bills lol

After you file

For the record WMR still hasn't updated even thought I got my refund (and just spent a big chunk on bills).

After you file

I saw that

After you file

Its 1:20am PST and still nothing through Chase bank. Jesus Christ!

After you file

Same! except with BOA 

After you file

ITS 4:26 AM! 

After you file

My refund is not appearing in my pnc checking account🤔😟🤭🤨. The  sbbt website says the refund was sent on 2/26/2020. My pnc account has only been opened for about 2 months.  Maybe the bank is holding the deposit. I am praying for patience. I need my refund to post today within the few seconds 🧐🙂😊