After you file

@jamank  Yea i receive my refund today after 12 afternoon 

After you file

@Hoosier205 @Lol you go you sassy little Hoosier. Rrrrraaannnrrrr.( like the cat noise) you fiery little pistol you get em. 😲👊😲👊 I bet they will think about there actions and how they have been so impatient and probibly just relax till morning now. It's all thanks to you. 👌👌👌

After you file

@Hoosier205 why is it new members like you always have something to say? When it shows that it was sent to their bank they have every right to say something. Not only that' that's what this post is for! Dont like it theres the door --->

After you file

Just got my deposit y’all 🤗🤗🤗💯 see y’all next year! Good luck hope everyone get their money tomorrow.!

After you file

@Ewd0614 Really 🙄

After you file

@trishc7380 I know. RIGHT. People expect way to much from me. 😁😁😁

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311  No I live in Fl we don’t have state taxes 

After you file

Hurry! The santa barbara bank page just let me log in! 

After you file

My money hit 15 minutes ago , check your accounts 

After you file

jan 24 filled Feb 15 it went to no bar processing code 152 diappear so I'm tonight down  cause really haven't eaten 

Anahis

After you file

Omg. This genuinely made me laugh because that's the first thing I was planning on doing 😂😭

After you file

@ashleea1405 Tn does not have state taxes either. I meant federal. 

After you file

TPG is up. But now they dont know who I am lol after red circle, green circle, red circle, green circle, they dont know who I am now..hopefully that's a good thing for me.

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311 I'm sorry but this made me laugh because it's so true! Hope you get some good news soon

After you file

Oh the ups and downs of SB...its to much for me. Literally breaking the Bank...😂🤣😂🤣 sorry couldnt help it.