After you file

@Veronicakabi sbtpg.com it's not up yet

After you file

@trishc7380 ohhh really it’s not like I’m out of the still being processed stage lol. I’m just ready 

After you file

eWD0514- I also have green dot and nothing! I am 6:30 central right now and I thought maybe it would. It sucks cuz a lot of TT card holders are getting theirs and that is a green dot card! I called earlier just to make sure all was aligned with my cars as I’ve had issues in past and I was on hold 2 hours and STILL got no one!So I think we are not alone lol

After you file

Just receive my refund. Dd 2/26

Taxes and fees taken out from tt. 

Im in Texas, filed jan 13, accepted jan 27

Approved  feb 16 sent and received right now. 

I think ill order a po boy and a beer! Good luck folks!

After you file

@Shottamike23  Did your refund post early to your card?

After you file

Called my bank yet AGAIN and still NO pending deposit from them even though SBTPG said it was sent to my bank today!!!!

After you file

Hi mine is all weird but:

Filed:1/27/2020

Went one bar received: 1/29/2020

TT approved 1/30/2020

Then on 2/15/2020 went to no bars processing that it nothing else! So confused.

Ck97
Level 3

After you file

Same for me!!! So annoying )-: I just want to at least get a ddd already 

After you file

You and me both! I filed 1/21 accepted 1/22

And STILL processing.. So frustrating seeing all these later dates with DDD and mine has had no change since 2/15

After you file

I'm in missouri. Curious if there are any others from here who filed early and have either gotten return or at least a DDD?

Filed 1/21

Accepted 1/22

And STILL processing!

After you file

Tpg page still down

After you file

Finally got into sbtpg. Saying my payment was paid 2/26 so I should be getting some of my refund

After you file

@trishc7380 @I got logged in online says it was sent to my bank today and then when I called they said they haven’t received my refund at the bank and SPTPG on the automated system says they haven’t received my refund but when I log in online it says it was sent to my bank today....

After you file

Same boat same date for everything I hope we get an update tomorrow 

After you file

@ashleea1405 @I had that problem earlier. I would give it until tomorrow. If nothing changes take screen shots call sbtpg' and speak to someone. I have a feeling you'll get it tomorrow