After you file

@Jezebel2  Have you received your refund on green dot yet???

After you file

No not yet?

After you file

No not yet mine says by tomorrow

After you file

@austinrome  Yes ... and today they started posting the refunds apparently but I have yet to see mine. I told Anthony from GD, never ever again, I’ll use my regular bank where they will at least tell me they see my deposit pending. I’m so over this with GD. 
I did file a complaint with the FCC today for false advertising. 

After you file

I saw that SBBT has mine. It hasn't hit my TT Card yet. Sometimes I don't get it until the evening. UGH

After you file

Is the green dot the Turbo tax card?

After you file

@hard23  Yes it’s a green dot card 

After you file

Yes

After you file

I can’t get to a person at green dot still.  Frustrated as my tax refund is in a card I haven’t received

After you file

How did you get an actual person at green dot?

After you file

@kimschill  You might want to call sbbt if you entered the card info you wanted it to go to and ask if it matches what you have... I got an email from tt saying my new card was on its way and funds would be loaded to it but I didn’t ask for a new card nor did I do the advance so I called sbbt and asked if my account numbers match what they sent it to and they said yes because I was so confused 

After you file

Where/how are you all getting your transcripts and finding out what if any codes are on them? Also curious if this would/could cause a delay: our w-2s and turbo tax and stuff state our current address as our new address but I didn't state that we moved when I filed because we moved the second week of January (I filed at the end of January) so when filing it has our previous address which we had been at for 6 years. Also we have the EIC and ACTC so I know that put a delay on the return already, when I check WMR it just says it's still processing.

After you file

You can order transcripts online at irs.gov or you can call the irs to order them 

After you file

@austinrome @Central Standard Time

After you file

@kimschill wow! Why would they wait so long to send the card!?! I had to chose it at then end of the filing process through turbo tax.