Lakeisha

After you file

Does your Drivers License have License Number above your Name? It may include letters and numbers. If so Enter that without spaces/dashes.
Does it  have a Issue and Expiration Date?
If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.
The number alongside the picture vertically was 12043292045Z. The first 2 numbers are the year (2012), the 6th, 7th and 8th digits represent the issue date (in this case the 292nd day of the year). When looking at a Julian calendar for 2012, which was a leap year, the 292nd date was October 18th, so the issue date was 10-18-12.  

Here is a work around for driver's license expiration dates:          

Some TurboTax customers are experiencing an issue when their state issued ID does not have an expiration or issued date.
Workaround for TurboTax Online

If your state issued identification does not have an an Expiration Date,  verify the Expiration Date Format box selection reads --Select-- . You will not be required to enter anything into the Expiration date fields.

If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.

I hope this answers your question