After you file

@ericka9491 always the day before 

After you file

Which I believe is 7 PM tonight Eastern time

After you file

@luvmycop  and @CDM92  sorry yall i had googled the time and it stated they were 2 hours behind.

After you file

@trishc7380 How long ago did you send in Birth certificate and stuff

After you file

Guys my return just hit right now!! I am in AZ and had my TT card. I also had an advance with an EIC and Child Tax Credit. OMG I am so happy, I just went to court for an eviction, OMG OMG. Thank you all so much for every bit of advance. I love you all!👊🏼  

After you file

Me too!! I hope it hits our accounts tomorrow!!

After you file

@Kellae1983  Oh okay, I understand now.  I don't have any experience with H&R Block so I'm not going to be much help. I'm sorry. It sounds like a really good guess though!

After you file

CDM2 I think you are right and this would explain why some have already gotten theirs even with the same card as others who didn’t get theirs. Even though I have a prepaid. Are I think I will get mine tomorrow as I remember last year I used same card and got it the FDD but don’t really remember as I wasn’t really stalking it like I am now lol.. but I won’t complain if it shows up later either.

After you file

I haven't yet. I'm still waiting on the letter. When I called they told me that was the problem. The lady said they have 30 days to get it out in the mail🤦‍♀️ You get anywhere with your situation? 

After you file

Check your cards TT mine just posted in Ohio

After you file

@dewilson2023 haven't yet. I'm still waiting on the letter. When I called they told me that was the problem. The lady said they have 30 days to get it out in the mail🤦♀️ You get anywhere with your situation? 

After you file

@CDM92  Ok thats good to hear, i definitely thought the website being down was gone push it back to tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully they are done and we will see some action later. hopefully.

After you file

@mslvgreene thanks, really hoping that's the case... here's to hoping for tomorrow dd!🤗

Ck97
Level 3

After you file

What is the number to call and see if you have any offsets???

After you file

@Ck97 1-8oo-3o4-31o7 check both options 1 and 2