After you file

If SB sends less than expected and you don't have an IRS offset then they will send a letter of explanation.

Are you missing the state return by any chance ?  The fed & state are NOT sent at the same time since they come from totally separate taxing authorities. 

After you file

@adriensmom0110 @Logout and log back in. I felt like I was looking at someone else’s cause it said that I was paid $1000 on the 4th of Feb which I was not. I took a screenshot of the account number, logged out and back in and sure enough my correct info pulled up and the numbers were not the same. Idk what that was about. That was also the first time I’ve been able to login in a week

After you file

Yea I think that's what happened to me, I think I was in the wrong account somehow. Really freaked me out for a second but once I logged out and logged back in it was the correct information.

After you file

@BB2019 @I cannot get SB to work either. Keeps saying error over and over past couple hours!

After you file

I was just able to login to sbb and no funds received yet. I used free edition of tt and received the advance my entire circle is green. DDD: 2/26

After you file

Every time I try to log in to sbb now it keeps saying account not found 🤦🏽‍♀️!!! 

After you file

Hey been following for a while some real helpful information, just wanted to say thanks guys!🤑

My question was what does it mean when your account balance on your transcript changes to 0 from a negative balance? Does that mean it's been sent?

After you file

Will we get an email that our funds are in our turbo card account or should we just keep checking it ?

After you file

@Tashara420  Yea I just checked mines is saying that too. So I’m gonna assume they are updating their systems . 

After you file

Well so much for two day early😂. I used TT free and have a prepaid card I've been using to get my GI bill for months, it always comes and I have access to the money and says pending deposit two days later it hits my account. It came same time too ever time 455pm. I got nothing yet I hope by morning it will be on my card. 🤞🤞🤞

After you file

@kefowler06  I'm in the same boat with the same waves lol. I got the advance and now waiting for SBTPG to update to show the amount as received.

After you file

@comoore121018 That's exactly what I want to know. Who will send the email and if it could come sooner than my DDD of 2/26.

After you file

Well after having no circle or update on SBTPG all day ,I FINALLY have my red circle and fees showing. Hopefully we'll get the money tomorrow ,but I won't hold my breath .I'm at least happy that it updated at all today. 

After you file

I'm guessing me too......still stuck and no letter ect so I'm assuming review as well

After you file

Filed 1/30 and accepted same day

Path until 2/16

Update with ddd 2/22 of 2/26

Question was what does it mean when your account transcript goes to 0 from a negative balance? Does that mean it's been sent?