After you file

@Fresh4357  Sooo happy for you...did your SBBT update as received? Same time next year Fam...still waiting lol

After you file

@ashleyr409

‭this site keeps removing the number but I messaged it to you 

After you file

My mother in laws refund just came in on netspend. She used TT and has no fees. I'm using netspend and I used Tt as well but I had fees so I have not received mine yet. Just some info that may be helpful

After you file

I'm using TT and no fees and I usually get all deposit 2 days earlier, but nothing yet.

After you file

@trishc7380 Yes maam! My return went from being identified, to review and then audit, to verify credits for my 18, 7 and 22 year old.. I didnt get a credit for my 22 year old because she was not currently a student or permanently disabled but I did get my eic for my 18 yr old and 7 year old. My 18 year old had just graduated in may 2019 so he was still considered a student.. It took til Sep of 2019 from Jan 2019 but after all the paperwork I had to send, I finally was able to get my refund. It was 1000 less but I had to sign a form to agree or disagree with the amount and fax or mail it back.. I didnt argue with the amount because I was exhausted from the process so after sending the agreement notice back, my refund was sent direct deposit to me Sep .11 2019

After you file

It seems like the ones that are posting, are the one's who paid their fees upfront...

After you file

Welp lesson learned....don't use sbtpg or the turbotax card again. The website keeps telling me account cant be found for hours. 

Should of just used my normal bank account.

After you file

Anybody having issues logging into SBTPG

After you file

I filed Jan 9th, and got accepted for federal and state on Jan 13th. Once I received my TT card, it had my tax advance and I have already got my state back as well. Whenever I check the WMR site, all it says it that it cannot give me any information at this time and same with the automated response. It has no bars, nothing. I did have an earned income as well as a child tax credit. The TT website stated I should have had my federal 2/3 and then itnoushed it back to 2/19, well I'm still waiting and freakin out 🙃

After you file

@Chris76707 Wow, they really make us jump through hoops. At least you received it. Did they at least give you back some of your refund or did they make you wait until Sept? I think I'm just going to have to cancel our trip and wait until this whole process is over with. 

After you file

I been using TT for a while and never received my money early...I have DD through my bank...I always get it the day of...

After you file

@shondapenny  I actually payed my fees out of pocket I didn’t get them deducted 

After you file

@BB2019  I've been trying to log in all day online..I even tried calling...can't get through...I did the IRS website like critter said and mine does not say refund sent, so I guess it'll be Wednesday 

After you file

I used the free edition of tt. Used a prepaid card. I’ve now gotten my state and federal. WMR shows 3/2. Filed 1/21 accepted 1/22. Received my refund this morning 6am cst 

After you file

@Cee2020 @Cee2020 yes your right .If you use turbo you wont see anything until SBTP gets their fees then youll see a deposit in your bank.Green is for your "net" i guess and red is fees or whatever you chose to pay for.My wmr didnt show a date but said my refund is approved and i should receive by Mar 02 2020 .Im using Chime bank this year.Still no update on SBTP