After you file

@C22012  

this is what it says for me We are sorry Where's My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try Where's My Refund again later.

and SSB is saying We couldn't find your account. lol im sure they are both updating or swamped with everyone

After you file

😂but sbb gave me someone's else account info, **bleep** they are getting alot back haha

After you file

got the big red circle thats a good think from sbb, now to get in my account

After you file

@C22012  WMR is having maintenance Monday from 12-3am

After you file

@luvmycop Me too! I was like...um this is waaaay more than I'm supposed to receive lol.

After you file

@lolavur Maintenance means update? 

After you file

@luvmycop my circle was red the other day and now is green but shows 0 on deposits. I'm confused as all get out now lol I wish it would just hurry up and come on. 

After you file

Lucky!! Mine still not received yet boooo :(

After you file

I just checked SBTG & still nothing on mine. I have Green Dot through turbo tax, hopefully it hurries on up and post!

After you file

@HarrisonJ2311least u got green, prob going be in your account in AM

After you file

@CARRILD1its still updating give few more minutes, they are 3 hours behind us norm around 3am for updates, did u check your transcript from irs? is your deposit date 2/26 as well?

After you file

@carleyjthomas92not sure a green dot on turbo tax means anything, when is your deposit date on transcript or WWR?

After you file

I could never access my transcripts..but yes my dd is 2/26 according to wwr...I'm still waiting for my flippen state too. That shows it was sent on the 20th but still nothing.

After you file

@CARRILD1what state you in? im in NJ and still nothing bout my state yet that was accepted on jan 29th you get dd in bank account or to a card?

After you file

I'm in CA... I got mine set up for dd to tt card