After you file

@Andreamunoz002 Mine shows zero received and I had to call the number because their site is down for me. 

After you file

My deposit posted a little after 12 am. Used Republic Bank for fees. & netspend card for deposit!! Goodluck to everyone and hoping you all see deposits or updates by the a.m.!

After you file

Anyone else have trouble viewing the sbtpg now. It was working but now it’s not

After you file

Anyone trying to log into Santa Barbara website and receive an error message that your account can't be located?  Is the something to worry about? 

After you file

It seems to go In and out for me!

After you file

@Tashara420 I thought I was the only 1 I started to get nervous

After you file

@Majesticqueen  nah im getting that also, nothing to worry about norm they are updating or to many trying to get on smh gl let me know when u get on

After you file

@luvmycop will do

After you file

@Majesticqueen  I don’t use that bank but I seem on Facebook lot of people saying the website is acting up. Maybe too many people checking at once. 

After you file

I’m with green dot and still nothing. I hope tomorrow night that would be awesome!

After you file

@laina1999  what green dot?

After you file

@Jazzy89  I use bluebird by amex 

After you file

@lolavur  It was for 2/26 but got it at 11:15 

After you file

@cherriesplz24is that a bank or was it loaded to a card?

is SSB still saying they have not received?

After you file

Is anyone else having troubles logging into WMR? I've had no errors throughout this process. But just now, its saying my information is incorrect, when I was approve with a DDD and now they are saying this??