After you file

@tiffluv81 what's the update

After you file

Make sure to select option 2 as well because when I called I only select option one which stated that I did not have a offset but when I press option 2 ,it provided me with the offset and the company name.

After you file

@dewilson2023 @Last week I received 3 different letters from IRS all saying the same thing, 4464C I think it is. It said they were verifying my return and it could take up to 60 days. However, since then my transcript and WMR has updated on time same as everyone else. All I can really so is hope for the best, but I'd say if your WMR and transcripts update along the same lines as everyone else you're probably fine

After you file

Is Santa Barbara down for anyone else?

After you file

If you have an offset call the TOP to see if its been paid. I just called and it tells me how much was paid and that a letter has been sent. 

After you file

Yep @candice42-cg that’s the exact thing I had to do which was weird because mine comes from a government entity

After you file

My ddd Feb. 26 is showing up on the wmr. My taxes was accepted on Jan. 27. The wmr changed after 1 am. When I checked it 1 am eastern time , it said my taxes are being processed. When I checked it at 5 am, I saw the ddd.

ss1120

After you file

@waiting-and-waiting 

filed 1/31

accepted 1/31

2/15 path message

2/22 both bars are orange stating approved with ddd of 02/26

After you file

I did and on personal and business the offset line said they had nothing on me. 

After you file

WMR is showing my refund date of 02/26 and I receive my state on Thursday. I’m in Massachusetts. Good luck everyone

After you file

Filed 1/23

Accepted 1/27

DDD 2/26

🙂🙃🙂🙃

After you file

I don't know what that means. IRS gov no bars show just take action needed then that message. IRS to go says letter sent no bars. I am 23 claiming my nephew's and 3rd year doing so mom has custody. Living in hotel really wanted to help my family out. I have no kids and never been to college. 

After you file

DDD on 2/26.

😈👏🏽

Goood. Goood. All is going according to plan. Muhaha. Soon, I shall be able to commence Operation Frivolous Spending. And then I shall rule Amazon. I will be kind to my subjects. At first.

After you file

@dewilson2023 Any chance anyone else claimed him?

After you file

@dewilson2023 @Hopefully it’s nothing major but it may be that you are claiming your nephews that you don’t have custody of. My ex husband did that one year and his niece parents tried claiming them too. It was crazy but everything worked out in the end cause the parents didn’t have legal custody at the time.