After you file

@Mommyof3 wrote:
That’s great I filed before you and still have no update just being processed. I don’t understand this year at all but I also never got credits either to be on Path wait

i hear you ... this year is really pissing me off. i dont get why people like us that filed before jan 28th is still waiting for ANY type of movement when people that filed in feb are already getting their DDD. like wtf.

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@Saiurie wrote:

@Mommyof3 wrote:
That’s great I filed before you and still have no update just being processed. I don’t understand this year at all but I also never got credits either to be on Path wait

i hear you ... this year is really pissing me off. i dont get why people like us that filed before jan 28th is still waiting for ANY type of movement when people that filed in feb are already getting their DDD. like wtf.

Respectfully, It doesn't matter how early you filed... There was no agents to check on your paperwork until 1/28/19. No one really knows how the process is after the IRS Computer accepts the Tax Returns. Try calling in. There might be an issue and they have sent you a Notice over the Mail. Just call the IRS and get their attention...

After you file

Just an FYI, be sure you are checking the irs website for updates and not turbotax. I received my refund almost 3 weeks ago and it still has not updated on the turbo tax portal! 

After you file

Wow that’s crazy turbo still not updated they usually send those emails at 3am when your federal is on its way to the Santa Barbara lol things really are different this year

After you file

TT or WMR is not updating.  Been getting the same message for 2 weeks now.  Processing.  Even after the PATH message disappeared

Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@Mommyof3 wrote:
Wow that’s crazy turbo still not updated they usually send those emails at 3am when your federal is on its way to the Santa Barbara lol things really are different this year

Hahahahahahahahaha........ I hear you on those Emails..

After you file

I had fail on taxes on the 1/14 and got a approved on the 1/15 it's been 21 day. I still haven't got no text message or email when I going to receive my refund. Have any one go throw the some issue ..
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@ Lateshabluu1. Have you checked on the IRS site? There is a place that you can check directly from them.

After you file

Yes? I checked all of that ?! Still nothing?! Are they going to send everyone refund out that have a bank card out on the 2/28.

After you file

Did u get a email . When they going to deposit it in to ur account

After you file

Seriously.... Obviosly were all or so I assumed checking the irs website lol had money for 3 weeks god that makes me laugh... And frustrates me wtf lol
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@Lateshabluu1 wrote:
Did u get a email . When they going to deposit it in to ur account

I think that the best thing to do is Call the IRS directly. I did receive an Email from Turbo Tax but I already knew that my money was getting sent in days before by checking the IRS site. Turbo Tax sent me an email at the last minute and it was because i got suckered into choosing the pay with the Tax Return. They charge an extra $40 dollars. I will never pay Turbo Tax with my refund

After you file

I filed and was accepted feb 9th haven't heard a thing since from fed or state very frustrated
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you file

@Mandie06 wrote:
I filed and was accepted feb 9th haven't heard a thing since from fed or state very frustrated

Usually take 21 days or more if there is a problem. Best thing is to call the IRS directly.

After you file

Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28

Actc only being processed as of 2/15 still waiting for a ddd