After you file

@Kevmex81 I filed on 1/27 and was accepted the same day. My cycle code is 20200505 and I have both of those path law credits. Did your transcripts update?  (If u can view them.)

After you file

@jennydamota I did

After you file

Any update for anyone who got accepted on the 28th with an income credit????

After you file

If I dont get mine the 26th I'm gonna be talking to myself in here lmao

After you file

Anyone have DDD filed 2/3 accepted 2/3???  I’m still processing and can’t access my transcript 

After you file

I filed 01/28, accepted same day.

I got my 846 this morning for 02/26.

But there seems to be an issue. The amount I am getting is just the withholding amount. It does not include my EIC or CTC. I had to file an 8862 for my EIC. A few weeks the 810 and 811 (refund freeze and removed refund freeze) populated on my transcripts, along with a 420 (examination of tax refund. Does anyone have any experience with this? I assume they are holding part if my refund for verification for some reason, but I don't understand why.

After you file

Yes someone filed Feb 3rd and has their transcript. Has a ddd of fhe 26th

After you file

Not sure but I filed mine on the 29th and still haven’t gotten I direct deposit date and haven’t gotten my state either. Can someone tell me when I should receive mine lol

Vj12
Level 3

After you file

@Tdame34 

Goodmorning I seen yours said "STILL being processed? Is that correct? Did you get the STILL? if so is this really bad news?

After you file

No Bars on WMR but My Transcript finally has my date of 2/26

Vj12
Level 3

After you file

PLEASE any help.... I have a STILL being processed on my WMR. Anyone with these exact words get a dd for the 27th. Please someone help me... I'm so worried 

After you file

@Vj12  Can you check your transcripts? I have a 846 on mine but wmr won't update until tonight to reflect that.

After you file

@Vj12 me. But my transcript updated. Tomorrow wmr does

After you file

well finally a date next 02/26 ddd 

After you file

@jamank  I can’t view mine. Was accepted on 1/27