After you file

@BellaNJakesMom just woke up and checked mine. DDD is 2/26 hopefully yours is the same since u can’t see transcript. 😊

After you file

@BellaNJakesMom my accepted date was 1/28 and I got my code for 2/26

After you file

I have never (since I began filing by efile) ever received my state refund before my federal...well it happened today. I live in Louisiana and received my state refund today...filed both on 1/23; accepted on 1/27.

After you file

I will stay around as well 

After you file

@dewilson2023 my DDD is 2/26 according to transcript but WMR says still processing. So hopefully u get yours 2/26 too

After you file

I have ddd 2/26 also!

After you file

I have always with the exception when they started the path gotten my state back before federal, i was surprised to see mine 2 weeks ago. Wisconsin

After you file

When did your federal get accepted. Mine was accepted 1/30 still saying processing

After you file

Congrats to everyone who got a DDD this morning. 😊  My code is 20200405 and my DDD is 2/26 also. 

After you file

Same here. I literally just checked and it says code 846 with 02/26/20 date.  Thank God!!!

After you file

@Divad6388

Filed/accepted 1/27

4 days later had path but every code was there but 846. Checked transcripts daily because i never had bars so was questioning if it was already processed. 

Processing day 2/17/2020 according to transcripts

After you file

@CKnight90 I have a 846 refund code on transcripts for 2/26 so wmr should update tonight.

After you file

@lolavur 846 for 2/26 did your transcript update.

After you file

Thanks. I can not check my transcripts bc my phone number is not in my name 😐. I’m hoping I get it by the 26th as everyone else is saying 

After you file

@Divad6388 do you have either a student loan account/auto loan or a credit card? If so you can use one of those