Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.
Level 2

After you file

No update for me. 

This widget could not be displayed.
Level 3

After you file

My tax transcripts updated to 846 with a date of 2/26 

Cycle code is 20200505

Filed 1/27

Accepted 1/27

Claim eic and child tax credit

Level 6

After you file

@QArtis  Me neither. I’ll still be around for the process.

Level 3

After you file

Anyone know what it means by code 971 notice issued? That’s what just showed up on my transcript. Now I’m confused 

Level 6

After you file

I just checked IRS2GO app and it still says being processed, is that same as transcript? Filed January 22nd accepted the 28th or 28th. Already received state back.

Level 5

After you file

I told you all yesterday..HUGE UPDATE... 😁CONGRATULATIONS to all that can see your transcripts! I unfortunately cant see mine but, I filed 1/15, accepted 1/27, PATH till the 16th, being processed on WMR so hoping for 2/26 DDD tomorrow.  Anyine accepted 1/27? 

Level 6

After you file

@Jdawg2119  971 means a notice/letter has been or will be mailed to you from the IRS. I’m still waiting on that code.

Level 3

After you file

@Jdawg2119  this is what I found for that code:

Code 971 on your tax transcript means that your tax return is being reviewed and entered by a person. It is NOT a rejection, merely an examination. The future date is the date by which they will have completed their work

Level 6

After you file

@BellaNJakesMom  Did have fees taken out of your refund for your tax service/preparer? Like Santa Barbara, Republic, etc?

Level 3

After you file

Also I'd like to mention that I did get the 845 code on my transcript with date of 2/26 but the app hasn't updated yet. It still says being processed.

Level 3

After you file

@Aparker5790  Thanks. It’s just aggravating when you file the same way every year and nothing has changed and this is happening. But all I can do is sit back and hope for the best soon.

Level 3

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37 @Thanks. What’s weird is this is the first year I have gotten that code. I guess I will quit filing early. I filed and got accepted 1/21. And the only thing that had changed was how much I made. 

Level 6

After you file

For those who did not update with TC 846 or still processing, I’ll still be around. Even after my issue is resolved. I know that the excitement can have ppl jumping ship and that’s perfectly fine! LOL! I completely get it.

But, those that are delayed, I’m here with you. @ me anytime. Good luck to everyone and congrats, again!

Level 3

After you file

Finally got code 846 with date 2/26/2020...felt like forever

Level 3

After you file

@BellaNJakesMom You sho did! Thanks girl!!👏

Privacy Settings