ben40
Returning Member

After you file

go to irs.gov make an account.  view transcripts.  may need some info off last years return for it to work. 

After you file

Lucky you

After you file

@EvilQueen  Wow!! That was fast!!!! 😯

So um, IRS, where my funds man???

After you file

@EvilQueen 

Awesome for you! 

Did you have any fees taken out? Just curious if Santa Barbara ever updated for you too. 

After you file

Mine has never gave me a date, just says we have received your taxes and they are being processed at this time. Mine were supposedly accepted January 30th! I am so irritated. We count on this refund as part of our income and it is getting very frustrating seeing the same message every single day! No dates at all to even give you a glimmer of hope on when to expect it. It wouldn't be so irritating if it wasn't OUR money to begin with. You can guarantee if you owe taxes, they would have theirs, come hell or high water!😡🤬

After you file

@EvilQueen just let it go you don't have to explain to anyone how you got your refund so fast it's happened to me before whent they first started this path act thing. Don't overwhelm yourself because people don't believe you. There are others with all three credits that have received their refunds, im one that's waiting but i have no reason to not believe you and it doesn't matter that's not what this forum is for. People realky need to learn how not to be so mean to others, **bleep** most of us are still waiting. It will come.

After you file

No. I used the free file edition. It’s listed on the IRS website. I pay nothing each year because I have EIC. 

After you file

Thanks and good luck. 

After you file

ANYBODY besides @EvilQueen  get an update on WMR or SBTP of you filled TT and you are a PATHER.

After you file

On the IRS website you can look at your transcript,and it'll give you refund info..you have to create an account 

After you file

@WMR2020  actually I filed free this year through turbo tax because I fit the income bracket so it’s true on that part but as far as getting a refund in two days I call bs on that 

After you file

@devin111202  if you are claiming child tax credit or iec then its truly not your money, the only money that is truly yours is the federal amount that you paid in outta your check, all the other money is the governments thats just an extra you get for having kids, some states do not do that 

After you file

@ben40 that's what mine says, but from what I read it will update with a 846 code and a DD date once its complete 

After you file

I did post before that I filed by return on the 17th and it got accepted within minutes. Today I checked my transcript for the first time and I see code 846 with deposit date 2/25.

After you file

@cherriesplz24 it’s just strange to me because I always start off with the free as well but once I add my school stuff it makes me pay them this year I had a HSA account with my job so it made me pay an extra 40 which sucked but hey Kudos to her