After you file

@Cee2020 that's why I believe her because my sister filed Jan 17 and already has hers refund so why couldn't @EvilQueen have her Ddd, is my point

After you file

I've checked my transcript so much,I'm scared they're gonna lock me out...😁

After you file

@Majesticqueen you keep saying January 17th,which is very well possible...she's saying FEBRUARY 17TH, which was MONDAY ..so that's why I dont believe her...but again that's my opinion...you're free to believe what you like..

After you file

Can you check your transcript with a debit card?

After you file

No. But you can ask for snail mail transcript. It takes about a week to receive. 

After you file

Yeah. I filed on January 3rd.and I'm still waiting.  The irs agent told me today refunds wont start depositing toll the 27th.  But what ever.  

After you file

Yep I talked to an agent today 

After you file

@0007yay  thats what the call a refund advancement just FYI

After you file

@Cee2020  what transcript? wheres my refund?

After you file

You do know you c as n talk to a real person. 

First press 1 for English then option 2 then option 3 you will be connected to an agent. Tell theagrnt it's been 21 days and she will connect you to a persthat will look up your refund. I talked to a very nice lady this afternoon.  She stated they will start issuing on the 27th of February 

After you file

While annoying that it's taking this long it isn't the longest I've gone. That was the first year with the 22nd.

I also don't need this refund. We simply use this to pay for our yearly vacation and then my wife and I each buy ourselves something nice.

I don't ask for anniversary/father's day/birthday/Christmas presents, just buy 1 expensive thing with the return.

After you file

@nick112207  we are purchasing new weapons we are both so excited gun permits are ready

ben40
Returning Member

After you file

so my 2019 Transcript posted has a batch number my refund amount and a date of 3/2/20. Does that mean im getting my refund that day?

After you file

Where do you find your transcript 

After you file

TurboTax Online.png.jpgDCU deposit.jpg