After you file

@tiffluv81 I laughed so hard at this! I think at this point I'm starting to go a little mad with all of this tax stuff. 

After you file

It sucks that we have to literally turn into a **bleep** detective just to figure out when we will get back our own money! Every says something different so Idk anymore. I will base my conclusion on past experiences with IRS... Just so unfair that they can take a day to withdraw money if we owe them... yet when roles reversed it will take a **bleep** eternity to get money from IRS....UGH!!!!

After you file

Quick question, Everyone: I scrolled back through to see if it was mentioned already, but is anyone having an issue with the SBTPG website? I’m getting the message that my account can’t be found. 

*Edited to say that I had to use a Private/Incognito window and that worked.

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37same for me.

After you file

@Lvlybrneyes37 Yes a lot of us are having this issue. I usually get an error or they cant find my acct. I think it's just being overloaded with everyone checking it

After you file

same here last year got mine 27th, year before 22nd.

After you file

I know a bunch of people got their money yesterday in the Facebook group. Almost all of them started around 5pm est . So that's when I'd start checking SBTPG both tonight ,tomorrow ,and Saturday .

I've had to stop the temptation of checking it all day, I know it's not going to update. 

And yes the SBTPG goes wonky a lot, get errors all the time, suddenly can't find accounts ,having to go icognito or use certain browsers for it to work ,at this point I trust it about as much as WMR. Lol

After you file

Transcripts have to update to 846 or WMR will not update. Keep an eye on your transcripts if able to. 

After you file

Can you call irs and ask them for your transcript code over the phone 

After you file

Everyone still on the "being processed" screen?

After you file

@lilspanky132  RNS 😂😂

After you file

@tiffluv81  🤣🤣🤣🤣 Harpo 😂😂😂

Ccr2
Level 1

After you file

Return accepted 1/28

wmr- “we have received your tax return and it’s being processed “ 

its be well over 21 days and I have received my state already . 

After you file

same here over 21 days, but i have not received either though  BMS

After you file

UGH YES