After you file

The letter was from my state return its more crazy they really asking me about my dependents , they want a copy of there birth certificates & a letter stating they live with me so now I have to request a letter from there doctor and fax all documents

After you file

I believe the people getting their deposits tonight are ppl who didn’t have fees taken out. So it goes directly to the card verse having to go to a third part first. So it’s more then possible that you get a deposit tomorrow , especially if had fees 

After you file

Do y’all think their will be an update tonight.?

After you file

Oh ok thank you I was talking about my federal 

After you file

Is it possible to NOT claim the ACTC? Every year due to income increase it's for a smaller amount for me.

If it's only a couple hundred holding up several thousand (yes I'm doing my w4 wrong, I know) I'd almost rather them keep it than deal with this crap each year

After you file

I'm not holding my breath. Everyday I look on here someone called the IRS and they told them it will be tonight😂🤣. I'm just going to check my account when I get up and before bed. Wmr has said the same thing since I was accepted on 2-1 no path no change. So who knows.

After you file

Last year I received my money on February 22nd,  the year before I received it February 23rd. Both times I had fees taken out through sbbt. Sbbt always received my money that Thursday morning around 8 or 9am pacific time. If it’s not there tomorrow morning I’m guessing it’ll be at least another week of waiting. 

After you file

A lot of people are getting their money tonight on the TurboTax card and a nice amount of them have fees taken out. I’m going to check sb in the morning 

After you file

@Ewd0614  Me too. I’m so tired of getting my hopes up to get disappointed.

After you file

@chenele You know anything about chime because they supposed to take out they fee and send me the rest

After you file

@chenele  really!! I hope that's true ugh 

After you file

@Shottamike23 sorry I’ve never used chime before, however there’s a lot of people that are using chime and have fees pending in their accounts.

After you file

Yes same here the year b4 the IRS website never updated I just received my direct deposit ,last year I got it on the 22nd I'm hoping the same 

After you file

I’m still having the same problem no refund yet lol

After you file

I tried logging into SBTG again and this time I'm not getting an error, it just says it cannot find my account. I double checked all my information and its correct, so I'm hoping that maybe it's a good thing and they're updating my account. 

Previously it just said my expected amount and they haven't received anything from the IRS.