After you file

I called today and the lady i spoke to stated that path act will not be released by the 27th. she told me i can check everyday but a ddd date won’t be till Saturday. she told me there was nothing wrong with my account everything is processed,they are just waiting to the path act hold falls off.

After you file

@Tyeron7689 Do you have the 570 code? I’ve seen so many people on Facebook saying they called and are getting a letter.

After you file

@Simplyparis22 
I have a 570 code, when I called they told me to give 6 weeks from processing date of 1/29

so 3/11 I should hear something 

I have yet to receive a letter from the irs, so idk if it’s a blanket code to place a hold or if it’s specific. 

After you file

Did they ask for your social? When I called yesterday they didn’t even ask because as soon as they heard the code 570 they were like it’s a hold for path. It’ll update the 22nd. Nothing to worry about if you didn’t get a letter and if it says your refund is pending. I wanted them to look into my specific account but it seemed they had been getting calls all day about the 570 and didn’t want to bother.

After you file

No i don’t a 570 code on my transcript. They did request more information about two weeks ago but my transcript has been updated with the new information, and she said there is no hold on my account

After you file

From Discover on Google https://refundtalk.com/wheres-my-refund-will-be-updated-saturday-february-22-2020-with-deposit-dates...

(I just found this information for everyone ) hope it helps 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Did you claim the EIC or ACTC?  If you claimed the EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) or ACTC (Additional Child Tax Credit), you will most likely see the message, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed" for several days after February 15th.  

Where's My Refund? will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22

The IRS expects the earliest EITC and ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards the first week of March.

Reference:  Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Thats not true 971 is notice sent . which is NOT GOOD ...

After you file

I have been on the phone with so many people today! Each rep I talked to gave me different information in the last one even lied to me and told me she only saw one of my W-2s and that’s why I have the 570 code because my case was pulled for review because my income didn’t match what I should be getting back. I asked for a complaint number and got it on my own before the woman even came back to give me an address not a phone number. The woman at the complaint department helped me more than any Rep at the 800...1040 number. The nice woman told me as soon as the review was done it would be processed and lifted but it could be as late as April 15 before I see my return. Good luck

After you file

I was given the same information by the first rep I talked to yesterday. She told me everything would update overnight and I would see the update today. 570 still sitting on my transcript, I was seriously a crazy woman and called probably about four times today because each rep kept giving me different information. One woman actually had the audacity to tell me they only had one of my W-2s reported and that’s why I was being reviewed. So 570 does mean you are being reviewed. We can’t let these people lie to us, I know they have a hard job but they could be a little bit nicer and give us the correct information. I told one rep I was going to come to Work for the IRS next year and he told me he wouldn’t recommend it. I said you must not like your job why don’t you quit. The complaint number that you can Google to get it, only because I don’t have it in front of me, is way more helpful! The woman looked over my information told me all of my W-2s were there, my income amount for the year was the same number as my TurboTax filing and that I was just picked for review. 

After you file

Following!

After you file

What is the complaint number? 

Petitecutie
Returning Member

After you file

I have the same exact message PLUS the 570 code as of 2/14. Wondering will it (the 570) code fixes itself by this Friday? No letter sent 

After you file

Following.

Any new updates?

After you file

DD arrived tonight/this morning at 2:50 AM EST from SBTPG. Arrived as promised on the 20th with the only deductions being the filings fees associated with TurboTax. I had concerns that Treasury Offset would take some of my refund money from NJ state back taxes I owe from 2017 but I got my full refund instead. Here’s to the rest of the 20200705 crew - hopefully y’all get your money soon.